Food safety requirements

The Baw Baw Shire Council requires all teams to comply with their requirements on food safety. This means every team needs to register a food handler—a person responsible for the management of your team’s kitchen. The food handler receives a permit called a StreaTrader food certificate. According to the website, and the nature of the event, all teams are technically ‘selling’ food as participants pay for food in their fee to your church/team

For more information on the process to register your cooks, go to